In the Beginning!

In the Beginning!

I have always loved photography, ever since I was young! But things really started for me when my grandmother gave me her camera (A Canon 35mm SLR) to take on our honeymoon and have been in love with photography ever since! That was 1999, I have been doing photography on the side since 2006. I am a mom of three beautiful children! Capturing moments with them and my hubby-the love of my life, is what I enjoy most! Their milestones, smiles, pouts and everything that is completely "them". Our middle son is from Ethiopia, so of course, I loved taking pictures in Africa! There were times I had to tell myself to put the camera down and enjoy this time with my new son! There were times, God made sure I had to put the camera down! So in short I love to take pictures of families, kids, everything! Here are some highlights of my early work. I hope to keep the blogs up to date . . . we will see!


























Comments

Popular Posts